Shabby Miss Jenn

November 17, 2010

You are my Inspiration!


This weeks inspiration challenge is to create a gift for someone who you are thankful for but who doesn't always get the recognition they deserve. Immediately I thought of my dog groomer. She so loves my puppies and does an amazing job. She definately deserves a huge THANK YOU!!


"Puppy Love" is one of Novembers new release images for In Style Stamps.
 This adorable image works perfectly as the focal point of my gift.
The little guy is colored using Copic colors E15, 17, 19 and 49. Plus E41 and 42 for his bone and YR14 and 18 for the hearts. DP is DCWV and CS is SU! Ribbon is SU! The jar came from IKEA, if you have an IKEA in your area they have great items to create gifts with.



1 comment:

Kristine Reynolds said...

What a great jar for your groomer to keep treats out for the dogs. I'm sure she'll love it! We were on the same page I made something for the ladies at my vets office!

XOXO
Krisitne