Shabby Miss Jenn

February 25, 2010

Me, Ms. March!




Bombshell Stamps announced their new Design Team members this week and I have been chosen as Ms. March! They have the hottest stamps around, you MUST check them out! I will be hosting the March challenge so be sure to head over and get registered for their forum and gallery. I will post the challenge next week so stay tuned!
Have you ever seen the Big Bad Wolfe look so HOT?!?! He is from the Bombshell stamp set "Sugar Daddy". I have been trying new Copic shading techniques and I just love how Mr. Wolfe turned out! I added some rhinestones from Kaiser crafts to his buttons for dimension also used them around the sentiment. cardstock is basic black, garden green and elegant eggplant from SU! Patterned paper is Basic Grey. I sponged with some distress ink and finished it off with SU! eggplant grosgrain ribbon. The card fits into a regular legal size envie, if you were curious about the size.


3 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Love this! Your colouring is fantastic!

Cheryl Valadez said...

This fellow is looking quite dapper! I am lovin' the color scheme on this and your coloring is excellent!

Tarnished Rose said...

WOW LOVE IT! The coloring on it is so awesome.

Smiles~
Marilyn