Shabby Miss Jenn

January 29, 2010

Pure Innocence

There was never a truer name for a product line than My Favorite Things, Pure Innocence. These little guys and girls are just the sweetest images. For the card above I used Snow Adorable, colored them with Copics and paper pieced using SU! DSP. Also used Basic Grey CS. Nestibilities where used to cut out the sentiment and to layer the image. My favorite part of this card is the little flower I made. I used Nestibilities Peony in the three smallest sizes to cut out flowers, two of each size, I just used an old book with newsprint type pages, crumpled them up, then swept them across a Distress Ink pad, color is old paper. Crumpled again then simply organized them how I liked, punched a whole and placed a brad. That's all!
This cutie is My Umbrella. Her little rain coat is perfect for paper piecing, I used PTI DP. Also used PTI Kraft and blue CS. The gingam ribbon is SU!. I used Glossy Accents to give the umbrella top a slick look. Of course my go to Nestibilities, this time I used ovals to cut the image and layer it. I also used Labels 3 and double cut it to create a frame for my ovaled images.


No comments: