Shabby Miss Jenn

December 4, 2008

Riely LOVES to TRAVEL....

As soon as I saw these two new Riley Moose stamps they just cried Bind-it-all book. So as I always do I began coloring my image found the patterned paper I awanted and quickly relized this would be a great Travel Log. So with a bit of Chipboard, notebook paper, BIA wire and some letters cut with my cricut and george cartridge, a Travel Log was made!
This card was creadted around the ribbon. Does anyone else start with the accesories? Well AGAIN I started to color this sweet van Riley Moose and well here you have it!!
Don't miss tonights Hanna stamps release party on Splitcoaststampers in the Hanna forum at 9pm EST! There may even be a couple challenges with PRIZES, you just never know what our Dear, Dear, Kristi and Vicki will have in store for us, so don't miss it


4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love these new Rileys. Fabulous cards!

Vicki G said...

Patti, your cards are adorable!!!!


Vicki

Rachel said...

I love your Riley cards! Can't wait for the Release Party!

Amber said...

Awesome travel log, just discovered chip board myself.