Shabby Miss Jenn

June 15, 2008

I am about to bust...

Okay I have to tell somone so here goes. A week or so ago I received an email from Kristi Ferro, Kristi is the owner of Hanna Stamps. You all know how much I love my Hannas and what a dream it would be for me to be on the Design Team. Well guess what...Kristi has asked me to be on the team, can you believe it? I am so excited I am about to bust. I am so honored that Kristi thinks I am creative enough to be grouped with the girls on her team. This is truly a blessing for me. I will be posting sneek peaks each month of new Hannas, Sophies and Rileys. For those that have never seen these amazing stamps check out the Hanna Website HERE. The Hannas are acrylic stamps while Sophie and Riley Moose are red rubber(you can get them mounted or unmounted). Kristi also has a great variety of other products on her site from adhesive to tools Hanna Stamps has it. So keep an eye out for some sneek peaks... I am just so excited, wish me luck!

3 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!
Congratulations!
Welcome to our team!!!
(Yep! I can imagine your delight! I felt that way too!)
I think you'll LOVE being a part of our team!

Inky Hugs,
~Bev Gerard

Niki Estes said...

Congrats, Patti!! Welcome to the team!

Kari said...

Wow, Patti ... what great news! Congrats to you!!! They are lucky to have you :)