Shabby Miss Jenn

June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Have I ever mentioned that I have the best Hubby in the world and he is such an amazing Dad. People ask me all the time how I do it having 6 boys well first Michael and I do it TOGETHER! We each pick up the slack where needed, Michael is truly the best Dad I know, he is raising our boys to love, respect and honor the woman in their lives and I know without a doubt our boys will grow to be wonderul Husbands and Fathers and follow in THEIR Fathers footsteps. Happy Fathers Day my Love!!!!

Stamps: Gina K Kindred Spirits
Paper: SU! DSP, River Rock & Buckaroo Blue
Ink: Pallette Noir Black, SU! Basic Brown
Misc: CB, Nesties, Prismas, Punch & Hardware

1 comment:

Mandy said...

What a fantastic card! The colors are perfect, and your coloring looks GREAT!