Shabby Miss Jenn

June 3, 2010

A Little Fishy...

Good morning! I will be your Thursday girl for Creative Clear Stamps. I decided a Fathers Day card would be appropriate this week. One thing you will probably notice is that a pretty large percentage of my cards can be used for multiple occasions. Like today's card could be a Fathers Day card or a masculine Birthday card for the man or boy in your life.


For today's card I used "Hooked On Fishing". Cardstock is by SU!, PTI and Bazzil. Patterned paper is DCWV. I used a felt saddle stitch ribbon and a buckle for a masculine touch. I stamped the images on Kraft CS to create a background paper. Then I stamped a few more images in coordinating colors, cut using various Nestibilities and popped them up on foam tape for dimension. Visit the CCS Store for their entire product line. Have an AMAZING day!

No comments: