Shabby Miss Jenn

February 10, 2010

Digi Land here I come...

Thanks to SASSY CHERYL I have jumped heart first into the land of the Digital Stamp!
For card one I turned the Funky Bunny into a baby card. I just couldn't resist, the image was just perfect for a boy or girl. I colored with Copic markers of course, used Nestibilities to layer with SU! nad DCWV cardstock. Added a few buttons and there you have it, Super Simple!!
Card two uses Double Kissed. I just could not resist, doesn't every girl hit the boys she loves!
Again another super simple card. Colored with Copics and added a squiggle around the edge. I layered with Basic Grey & SU! CS, finished it off with Prima Flowers and some buttons. Be sure to check out sasy Cheryl's you will love them for sure!

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Patti!
Stopped by to welcome you on board at The Stamping Boutique, I look forward to getting to know you!

Gorgeous cards, love your coloring!!!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Vicki said...

Hello Patti! Such pretty cards and adorable images. Will be fun working with you!! Welcome to the Boutique DT team!

HUGS!
Vicki

Cathy said...

Hi Patti, Love your Sassy Cheryl's cards. Don't you just love them. I have almost totally gone to digital (except Riley of course )

Congratulations on your newest DT!!