Shabby Miss Jenn

September 3, 2008

What a yummy Pumkin Pie and a sad little turkey...

Have you ever seen a prettier Pilgrim? This beauty is from the new Thanksgiving set being released this Friday from Hanna Stamps. The patterned paper is a new line(new to me anyway) called "Ala Ca rte" I absolutely love the patterns. I came across the pack at Hobby Lobby and it was 50% off what could be better. Remember only one more day until the September release party. Join us at 9pm EST in the Hanna forum on SCS!!


Mr. Turkeys bug eyes just crack me up. So when I saw this set I just couldn't resist making this goofy card. These images are also part of the Tanksgiving set being released Friday. I hope this card brings a little chuckle to your day, ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

very very nice cards...I love your coloring and that paper...OMG that is too cool...